Archive for July, 2010

There is an area of concern at large on the internet that have grave concerns about the accuracy of prophetic words that are being given. It suggests that among some of the most well respected prophetic ministers that as much as 80 % of a given prophetic word being accurate, leaving 20% of what they […]

Sunday, July 4th, 2010 at 20:56 | 0 comments
Categories: Musing
Tags:
TOP